Monday, April 7, 2008

What's going on




This thing took f-ing forever to paint. It's for my painting class and it's supposed to be a crime scene. I left out the hardwood flooring seam lines but you wouldn't have known! The hardwood had different grain colors that would've been annoying to paint. My teacher said I should've added some foreground elements like a rug to fill in that space and to soften the mailbox to push it back into the background. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with it.


My character design for Han Solo as a teenager



Quick environment design for my character. I really like the lighting on it. It's supposed to be Han Solo in a cave looking out to an open market--kind of like the ones on Tatooine (yeah yeah call me nerdy). Hopefully my painting will turn out well!

It's almost the end of my semester and things are quite hectic! That's all for now. Rubixcat can speak for me.


No comments: